Collin Landrum signed his letter of intent to continue his baseball career at Huntington University on Monday afternoon.
Landrum becomes the second Viking in three weeks to sign with the Foresters for baseball, following in the footsteps of teammate Jarrett Gray.
Landrum helped lead the Vikings to a sectional title this past spring, and he said Huntington was just the right fit.
- Huntington North's Landrum signs with Huntington University
- Huntington North's Jarrett Gray Signs with Huntington University
- Hendryx, McCutcheon Sign to Huntington University
- Saige Norris Signs with Huntington University
- Alaina Rongos Signs with Huntington University
- Indiana Tech edges Huntington University
- Huntington North's Tillett Signs with MTSU
- Huntington North's Koch signs with Butler
- Huntington North's Robrock Signs with Hometown Foresters
- Concordia's Bryant Signs with Huntington