FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT)- A woman is seriously hurt after being hit by a car while crossing the street early Friday.
It happened around midnight on Stellhorn Road near Maplecrest Road. A car was traveling westbound on Stellhorn Road when the woman walked out in front of it.
The woman was taken to the hospital in serious condition. She may have been intoxicated at the time of the incident.
Police are still investigating.
- Woman hit by a car, seriously hurt
- Woman critically hurt after car crash
- Man hurt after getting hit by car on Coldwater Road
- Woman dies after being hit by car
- Two hurt in car, buggy accident
- UPDATE: Two dead, three others hurt after car hits motorcycle head-on
- Woman hurt in rural Allen County crash
- Woman hurt after robbery outside bank
- Toledo woman hurt after unmanned jet ski hits boat on Lake James
- Woman crashes car into business