STEUBEN COUNTY, Ind. (WFFT)- The victims of a toll road crash Thursday in Steuben County have been identified.
The driver of the car was identified as Diana Hicks, 65, of Laramie, WY, and her passenger was identified as Jay Zell Sr., 63, of Laramie, WY.
The two victims died Thursday after a semi crossed the center median on an Indiana toll road into oncoming traffic. The semi, driven by Dawn Liggett, 52, of Mt. Pleasant, MI, collided with a Prius and rolled on top of it.
Both vehicles caught fire, and Zell and Hicks were pronounced dead at the scene.
The fire spread to a surrounding field.
Liggett was taken to Parkview Hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
Alcohol is not believed to be a factor in the crash.
- Victims of toll road crash identified
- Victim in deadly crash has been identified
- Coroner identifies victims of weekend motorcycle crash
- Shooting victim identified
- Coroner identifies shooting victim
- Ligonier homicide victims identified
- Kroger shooting victim identified
- Victim of Coldwater road auto accident has been identified
- Stabbing victim and suspect identified
- Northcrest Drive shooting victim identified