FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT)- About 8:35am Saturday morning, Fort Wayne Police Department responded to the area of Burgess Street and Sherman Blvd in reference to an unresponsive man.
As officers and paramedics arrived on the scene, they located the man laying on the ground unresponsive. Paramedics said the man was dead at the scene.
Investigators are canvassing the area to speak with anyone who may have information that may assist them with their investigation.
The exact cause and manner of death will be released by the Allen County Coroner’s Office.
The identity is not being released at this time.
- Police conduct a death investigation for an unresponsive man
- Police investigating man found unresponsive on sidewalk
- Ossian Police investigating after toddler was found unresponsive
- Police investigating baby's death
- Police investigating Weisser Park death
- Police investigating death on S. Webster Street
- Police investigating death on Baxter Street
- Kendallville Police investigating death on train tracks
- Police investigating child death in Noble County
- Toddler's death under investigation