FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - Election day is less than a month a way.
This year in Indiana, only people living in municipalities or school districts asking for referendums will have elections to vote in.
Over the next month, FOX 55 will be looking at the contested races in Fort Wayne.
On Oct. 10, we looked at the race for Fort Wayne City Council District 3 between Republican Tom Didier and Democrat John Henry.
Early Voting Locations and Hours
Rousseau Centre - 1 East Main St.
Beginning Tuesday, Oct. 8, 2019
Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Saturday, Oct. 26 - 8:00 a.m.- 3:00 p.m.
Wednesday, Oct. 30 - Friday, Nov. 1 8:00 a.m.- 8:00 p.m.
Saturday, Nov. 2 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Monday, Nov. 4, 8:00 a.m. - Noon
Satellite Locations Open Oct. 30
Indiana Wesleyan University, 8211 W. Jefferson Blvd.
Ivy Tech Coliseum Campus, 3800 N. Anthony Blvd.
Public Safety Academy, 7602 Patriot Crossing
Salomon Farm Park, 817 W. Dupont Rd.
Wednesday, Oct. 30 - Friday, Nov. 1
8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Saturday, Nov. 2
8:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m.
- You Decide: Fort Wayne City Council District 4
- You Decide: Fort Wayne City Council District 1
- You Decide: Fort Wayne City Council District 3
- You Decide: Fort Wayne City Council District 5
- You Decide: Fort Wayne City Council At-Large
- You Decide: Fort Wayne City Clerk
- You Decide: Fort Wayne Mayor
- Townsend enters Fort Wayne city council race
- You Decide: 2019 Fort Wayne election previews
- Two Republicans running to represent Fort Wayne's City Council District 3