FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - People who take the West Coliseum Boulevard way to get to Hillegas Road are going to have to find another way next month.
Work will begin Sept. 9 to straighten the roadway there.
This is part of INDOT's work to improve the bridge area and across I-69.
Frank Suarez from City Public Works said the curve has been something they've been planning on fixing for a while.
TRAFFIC UPDATES: LANE CLOSURES AND RESTRICTIONS TO EXPECT IN FORT WAYNE
It will be more of a “T” shaped intersection.
The local businesses will still have access.
It will be open to local traffic only.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
- Work will begin on W. Coliseum Blvd in September
- Coliseum Blvd to close to place bridge
- Police investigating shooting on North Coliseum Blvd.
- Section of Coliseum Blvd. closing overnight tonight
- Lane restrictions on State Blvd. to begin Wednesday
- Work to resume on pedestrian bridge over Coliseum Boulevard
- Pedestrian hit, killed along State Blvd.
- Pedestrian killed along State Blvd. identified
- Jefferson Blvd Motorcycle crash victim identified
- Parking prices raised at Memorial Coliseum