FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - INDOT says contractors are planning to work on the Cole-Parker bridge crossing Coliseum Boulevard on or after Monday, weather permitting.
The work on the pedestrian bridge, which connects the campuses of Pdue University Fort Wayne and Ivy Tech Community College northeast was delayed due to additional testing.
Contractors will construct an additional bridge pier to ensure the long-term stability of the bridge.
- Work to resume on pedestrian bridge over Coliseum Boulevard
- Five hurt, one critical, in Coliseum Boulevard crash
- INDOT to close portion of Coliseum Boulevard overnight on Monday
- Coliseum Blvd to close to place bridge
- Intersection of Coldwater Road and Coliseum Boulevard to get new turn lanes
- State Boulevard reopens
- Pedestrian bridges at IPFW -safer design
- Realignment of State Boulevard begins
- Work will begin on W. Coliseum Blvd in September
- Purdue Fort Wayne pedestrian bridge one year behind schedule