FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - INDOT says contractors are planning to work on the Cole-Parker bridge crossing Coliseum Boulevard on or after Monday, weather permitting.
The work on the pedestrian bridge, which connects the campuses of Pdue University Fort Wayne and Ivy Tech Community College northeast was delayed due to additional testing.
Contractors will construct an additional bridge pier to ensure the long-term stability of the bridge.
- Work to resume on pedestrian bridge over Coliseum Boulevard
- Coliseum Blvd to close to place bridge
- Intersection of Coldwater Road and Coliseum Boulevard to get new turn lanes
- State Boulevard reopens
- Pedestrian bridges at IPFW -safer design
- Work will begin on W. Coliseum Blvd in September
- Realignment of State Boulevard begins
- Parking prices raised at Memorial Coliseum
- Police investigating shooting on North Coliseum Blvd.
- Bridal Spectacular returns to the Coliseum