FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - The Indiana Department of Transportation said U.S. 30 eastbound, between Lincoln Highway East and the Ohio State Line, is scheduled for lane restrictions on or after Monday, Aug. 19, weather permitting.
TRAFFIC UPDATES: LANE CLOSURES AND RESTRICTIONS TO EXPECT IN FORT WAYNE
INDOT maintenance crews will reduce the road to one lane to perform road repair in Allen County.
The work is expected to be complete by late afternoon Wednesday, Aug. 21, weather permitting.
- Road work to begin on U.S. 30 Monday
- State Road 101 construction begins Monday
- Civic Center Parking Garage expansion begins Monday
- Work will begin on W. Coliseum Blvd in September
- "Savor Fort Wayne" begins
- Christmas tree recycling begins
- Tox-Away Saturdays begin
- GERMANFEST 2019 begins Sunday
- Fort Wayne Street Department works to clear roads
- Work continues on Electric Works