WOODBURN, Ind. (WFFT) - A Woodlan High School student is facing a charge for making threats on social media.
A 17 year old student was arrested on Saturday afternoon. Indiana State Police say threats were made against the high school. Students were receiving messages that were taken to be threatening in nature.
The student was arrested at their home and taken to the Allen County Juvenile Center on a preliminary chare of intimidation.
- Woodlan student arrested for making on-line threats
- Van Wert student arrested after making threat to school
- The Locker Room Week 9: Adams Central vs. Woodlan
- Second student arrested in Van Wert county after school threat
- Student arrested for reporting false threat against Fremont High School
- FWPD make drug arrests
- Avoiding on-line scams
- FWCS assures parents, students no credible threats were made
- Bomb threats reported nationwide
- Police make arrests in narcotics raid