WOODBURN, Ind. (WFFT) — The skeletal remains found near Woodburn in October 2019 have been identified.
The Allen County Coroner’s Office has identified the remains to be then 28-year-old Ryan A. Baughman of Fort Wayne.
SIGN UP FOR BREAKING NEWS ALERTS
The coroner says Baughman was reported missing from Fort Wayne in February 2017.
The cause and manner of death will be released by the coroner as information becomes available.
- Woodburn skeletal remains identified as missing Fort Wayne man
- Woodburn resident shares who he thinks skeletal remains could belong to
- State police investigating skeletal remains
- Allen County authorities investigating skeleton remains found near Woodburn
- Skeletal remains found in woods ID’d as missing Indiana man
- Fort Wayne victim's memorial missing
- Police: Missing Fort Wayne man found dead
- Police identify man arrested in Fort Wayne bank robbery
- Coroner identifies Fort Wayne man killed in stabbing
- IDENTIFIED: Fort Wayne man dead after Euclid Avenue shooting