FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - Sarai Rodriguez-Miranda pled guilty to an attempted murder charge on Monday.
Miranda stated in court Monday morning that she intended to murder her 11-week old niece by poisoning her milk that was tainted with enough over-the-counter pain medicine to kill an adult...
Her plan was revealed when Miranda’s mother read a series of text messages detailing the plan before the niece drank the milk.
A Forensic toxicologist discovered the high amount of medicine in the baby bottle after the Miranda's mother noticed a powdery substance sitting at the bottom.
Miranda had her bond revoked Monday morning and will be sentenced on May 18.
- Woman who attempted to kill 11 week-old niece pleads guilty
- Boyfriend of woman who plotted to kill her niece sentenced
- Indiana woman pleads not guilty in students' deaths
- Dakota Moran pleads guilty to battery charge
- Suspect in Lake Avenue shooting pleads guilty
- April Tinsley's accused killer pleads guilty
- Man pleads guilty in 2017 murder case
- Man pleads guilty to shooting deputy
- 2016 quadruple homicide suspect pleads guilty
- Fort Wayne man pleads guilty in 2015 shooting