DEKALB COUNTY, Ind. (WFFT)- An Auburn woman was taken to the hospital after colliding with another vehicle on Saturday.
Police said David Snyder, 62, was turning left onto U.S. 6 from SR 327 and did not see another car traveling eastbound. Snyder pulled into the path of Teyana Renfrow, 20, and the two collided. Renfrow could not stop in time.
Renfrow was taken to the hospital to be treated for arm and chest pain. Snyder was not hurt in the crash.
The estimated damage from the crash is $5,000.
- Woman taken to hospital after crash in DeKalb County
- Car Crash in DeKalb County
- Two hurt in DeKalb County crash
- Dekalb County police investigate two vehicle crash
- Two dead in DeKalb County crash
- DeKalb County considering CFO regulations
- DeKalb County Jail needs repairs
- DeKalb County creating Veterans Court
- Alcohol believed to be factor in DeKalb County crash
- Alcohol believed to be a factor in DeKalb County crash