FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - A woman was taken to the hospital after Fort Wayne Police say she was cut.
It happened just before 6 p.m. Wednesday in the 4500 block of Hanna Street.
Police say paramedics got to the scene and found a woman with those cuts.
The woman was originally listed in serious condition but was downgraded to critical.
She was taken to a local hospital.
Investigators say there was some kind of disturbance between two women which lead to the victim being cut.
Police say the incident is still under investigation.
- Woman sent to hospital after disturbance
- House speaker 'disturbed' DCS failed to act on past reports
- Off duty officer alerted to disturbance at Kroger
- FDA calls Walgreens' sale of tobacco to minors "disturbing"
- Indiana State Police investigating disturbance involving Allen County Sheriff
- Woman taken to hospital after crash in DeKalb County
- Woman in Fort Wayne hospitalized after shooting on Wefel Street
- Florida student arrested for disturbance after he refused to say the Pledge of Allegiance, police say
- LED lights damage eyes and disturb sleep, European health authority warns
- New iPhone's 'trypophobic' design disturbs people with a fear of holes