BUTLER, Ind. (WFFT) — A woman was hurt after hitting a Frontier telephone pole with her Jeep, causing it to roll over, on monday.
The DeKalb County Sheriff’s Department said the crash happened in the 7700 block of State Road 8 in Butler.
Investigators say the 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee that the woman was driving was going west on S.R. 8 when the Jeep traveled left of center and off the roadway.
The driver was taken to a local hospital for treatment and the vechicle was considered to be totaled.
Investigators say alcohol is believed to be a factor of the crash.
The crash remains under investigation.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
- Woman injured in DeKalb County crash
- Teen injured in afternoon DeKalb County crash
- Car Crash in DeKalb County
- Auburn man critically injured in DeKalb County crash
- 2 injured in head-on crash in DeKalb County
- Woman taken to hospital after crash in DeKalb County
- Dekalb County police investigate two vehicle crash
- Two dead in DeKalb County crash
- Two hurt in DeKalb County crash
- Three hurt in DeKalb County crash