FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - A woman has life-threatening injuries after a car hit her while she was in her wheelchair.
It happened on Hobson Road just south of State Boulevard Friday night.
Police believe the woman in the wheelchair was in the street when the car hit her.
The woman has life-threatening injuries and was taken to the hospital to be treated.
The driver was treated on the scene.
Hobson Road was closed for about four hours while investigators looked into the crash.
- Fort Wayne woman in wheelchair hit by car on Hobson Road, injured
- Police investigating home invasion on Hobson Road
- Fort Wayne Children's Zoo gets new wheelchair ramp for train
- Fort Wayne Police car hit while responding to crash
- Man injured in Fort Wayne shooting
- Woman hit by Citilink bus in Fort Wayne
- Fort Wayne woman hit by Citilink bus dies
- Fort Wayne woman thinks car break-ins could be connected
- Fort Wayne woman killed by car on South Anthony identified
- New road project coming to Fort Wayne