FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - A woman was hurt after she was robbed outside a bank.
It happened at the PNC Bank on South Anthony Boulevard Monday.
Police said a woman had withdrawn some money from the bank.
When she was leaving, a man met her outside and told her to give him her purse.
Officers said the woman tried to hold on to the purse but the man eventually pulled her to the ground and got the purse from her.
Witnesses told police the man had a machete when he robbed the woman.
The suspect left the bank in a small tan colored SUV.
The woman was taken to the hospital to be treated for her injuries.
- Woman hurt after robbery outside bank
- Bank robbery reported in Wolcottville
- Police investigate bank robbery attempt
- Police investigate bank robbery at Flagstar Bank on west State
- Neighbors react to Kendallville bank robbery
- Man arrested after bank robbery Tuesday
- Man sentenced for string of bank robberies
- Police asking for public's help identifying bank robbery suspect
- Woman hurt in rural Allen County crash
- Woman critically hurt after car crash