FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - A 22-year-old woman was hospitalized after being shot Thursday night.
The Fort Wayne Police Department said officers were called for a disturbance 1200 block of Wefel Street.
The person who called 911 said a woman left in a car just before officers arrived.
Shortly after that, a woman who had been shot walked into a hospital where doctors said she had life-threatening injuries.
If you have an information, call Crime Stoppers at (260) 436-7867.
- Woman in Fort Wayne hospitalized after shooting on Wefel Street
- Wefel Street shooting suspect arrested by Fort Wayne police
- Fort Wayne Police investigating shooting
- Woman stabbed to death, left on Fort Wayne street
- Fort Wayne man killed in overnight shooting on Broadway Street
- "Savor Fort Wayne" begins
- Fort Wayne family searches for missing woman
- Man injured in Fort Wayne shooting
- Fort Wayne Police investigating Thursday night shooting
- Open Streets event to return to Fort Wayne in July