FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT)- A woman is dead after a shooting Friday evening on Riverside Avenue.
Police responded just before 7:00 p.m. to a home in the 600 block of Riverside Avenue. When they got there, they found a woman who had been shot. She died at the scene.
Investigators are talking to other people who were in the house to figure out what happened.
There is no suspect information at this time.
The name of the woman, as well as the cause and manner of death will be released by the Allen County Coroner after her family is notified.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police at 427-1222 or Crime Stoppers at 436-STOP.
- Woman dead after Riverside Avenue shooting
- Bowser Avenue shooting victims identified
- One dead, one stable after Bowser Avenue shooting
- IDENTIFIED: Fort Wayne man dead after Euclid Avenue shooting
- Trial set for Lake Avenue shooting suspect
- Creighton Avenue shooting has neighborhood in fear
- Police investigating shooting on McKinnie Avenue
- Two hurt in Spatz Avenue shooting
- Victims in Spatz Avenue double shooting identified
- Suspect in Lake Avenue shooting pleads guilty