FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT)- Fort Wayne Police say an elderly woman was taken to the hospital after crashing her car into the window of a business.
It happened around 11:00 a.m. Thursday morning at 6206 St. Joe Center Road. A cop on the scene said the woman hit the gas instead of the brake, and went through the window.
Perla Trinidad was working nextdoor when she heard the incident.
"All of a sudden we hear a big bang, so I run out thinking, 'okay the trash man hit something,' and I look over here and somebody's like, 'call 911,' and I look over here and there's glass everywhere. The woman ran through the building. Luckily she was okay," Trinidad said.
The woman was taken to Parkview Hospital complaining of neck pain.
- Woman crashes car into business
- Woman critically hurt after car crash
- Car Crash in DeKalb County
- Car, dog stolen in crash
- Bryan woman dead in crash
- Woman hit by a car, seriously hurt
- Woman dies after being hit by car
- One dead in car versus train crash
- Car crashes into Lakeside Middle School
- Truck crashes into Fort Wayne car dealership