LAGRANGE COUNTY, Ind. (WFFT)- A LaGrange County woman is behind bars after a domestic disturbance Friday morning.
Police responded around 3:30 a.m. to 4285 N. SR 9 where a man had been stabbed in the lower neck area. He also had a cut on his chest.
The victim was treated at the hospital and released.
Police arrested Kayla Honyoust. She's charged with aggravated battery and invasion of privacy.
- Woman arrested in LaGrange County following stabbing
- Arrest made in Lagrange County battery
- LaGrange County residents still dealing with flooding
- Human remains found in LaGrange County
- LaGrange County police investigate fraud case
- LaGrange County Sheriff seeking shooting suspect
- LaGrange County warns about phone scam
- Vehicular pursuit leads to drug-related arrest in Lagrange County
- Drone used to arrest 3 suspects in LaGrange County
- LaGrange County bicyclist who was ran over dies