FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT)- Mother's Day is in a few days but what's there to do around town to celebrate your loved one?
Well apparently there's a lot going on this weekend.
'Mother's Day Downtown' on the Sunday the 13th is a day to shop downtown and look at local attractions with free trolley rides. The event will be from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Many restaurants will also host a brunch with discounts for mothers.
"Of course, if the weather is not cooperating, you can head inside to the botanical conservatory and they have their live butterfly exhibit going on right now. It's amazing in there," said Visit Fort Wayne employee Erin Okeson.
For more information about Mother's Day activities in Fort Wayne, click here.
- What's happening on Mother's Day in Fort Wayne?
- "Savor Fort Wayne" begins
- Fort Wayne Children's Zoo holds "Enrichment Day"
- Fort Wayne mother honored after helping daughter through chemo
- Two Fort Wayne nightclubs closing
- Fort Wayne housing market booming
- Fort Wayne church helps Haiti
- Greater Fort Wayne celebrates success
- Fort Wayne alleys getting facelift
- People in Fort Wayne celebrate World Down Syndrome Day