INDIANAPOLIS (WFFT) - The West Nile Virus is back in Indiana.
The Indiana Health Department said mosquitoes in Elkhart and Clark counties tested positive for the virus.
No human cases have been reported so far this year.
Heath officials are encouraging people to wear bug spray with DEET to protect yourself from West Nile.
- West Nile reported in mosquitoes in Indiana
- Marion County reports death related to West Nile virus
- Health officials: Mosquito-borne virus found in Indiana
- Health officials warn against mosquito-borne diseases
- Agency: Mosquito-borne virus risk in Indiana remains until hard freeze
- Large fire reported in downtown Butler, Indiana
- "Active shooter" reported at Noblesville West Middle School
- Bill aimed at reducing West Lakes flooding passes Indiana House
- Diet drugs could halt mosquitoes' blood-sucking behavior, study says