FORT WAYNE, IN (WFFT) - Wells Fargo is selling all its retail locations in three midwest states.
The bank will sell branches in Indiana, Michigan and Ohio to Flagstar Bank after a wave of scandals. The 52 branch purchase includes 33 locations in Indiana, 26 of those branches are here in Wort Wayne.
A Wells Fargo spokeswoman said they remain committed to those communities.
- Wells Fargo selling banks
- Wells Fargo branch robbed Monday morning
- Bippus State Bank gifts $50,000 to Holly Sale Rehab and Wellness Center
- Portion of Wells Street closing
- Banks addresses gun debate
- Wells County Police investigating shooting, burglary
- New mural unveiled on Wells Street
- Police investigate bank robbery at Flagstar Bank on west State
- Banks launches re-election campaign
- Bank robbery reported in Wolcottville