FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - Yellow rubber duckies are set to take over the Saint Joseph River on Saturday, June 15th.
The 31st annual Weigand Construction Duck Race is taking place at Johnny Appleseed Park in Fort Wayne on Saturday, with festivities starting at 6:30pm.
The Duck Race is to benefit SCAN, an organization that protects children and families from abuse and neglect.
Ducks are only $5 to purchase and of that $5, $4.88 goes back to SCAN to help with their services.
The winner of the duck race has the chance to win $1 million and if you haven't gotten involved yet, the ducks are still for purchase through Friday.
To find more information about how and where you can purchase the ducks, as well as more information about the Duck Race, click here.
To find more information about SCAN, click here.
- Duck Race takes over St. Joseph River this weekend
- Search in St. Joseph River called off for the night
- St. Joseph Hospital CEO resigns
- Body identified in St. Marys River
- St. Joseph Hospital chooses new CEO
- Childbirth services ending at St. Joseph Hospital
- Pipeline fails, leaks jet fuel into St. Marys River
- DNR investigating after body found in St. Marys River
- Woman falls into St. Marys River trying to save dog
- Zero overflows for St. Joe River in 23 months