FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - A 22-year-old woman was hospitalized after being shot Thursday night.
Fort Wayne police arrested a suspect in the shooting.
Police arrested 39-year-old Clinton Rowe on charges of Domestic Battery Causing Serious Bodily Harm and Aggravated Battery for the alleged shooting of Jessica Peck Thursday night on the 1200 block of Wefel St.
Currently Rowe is in the Allen County Jail pending arraignment in court on his charges.
Officers said that Peck is still in the hospital receiving medical treatment.
- Wefel Street shooting suspect arrested by Fort Wayne police
- Woman in Fort Wayne hospitalized after shooting on Wefel Street
- Fort Wayne Police investigating shooting
- Fort Wayne police looking for suspect in July shooting
- Fort Wayne Police investigating Thursday night shooting
- Fort Wayne Police investigating deadly stabbing on Strathmore Street
- Fort Wayne police investigating deadly stabbing on Francis Street
- Fort Wayne Police investigating Reed Street home invasion
- Murder suspect extradited to Fort Wayne
- "Savor Fort Wayne" begins