FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) — We have a better idea about what type of weather to expect for the week of Thanksgiving.
The Climate Prediction Center in Norman, OK, issued their daily 6 to 10 day outlook.
This outlook runs from Nov. 25 to Nov. 29.
The good news for Fort Wayne is temperatures are expected to return to above average during this period.
However, we are also expecting wetter than average conditions, which means more rain.
If you're traveling for the holiday, expect to see warmer temperatures but showers will be possible.
We'll have more information about the forecast on our weather page.
- Weather Blog: early Thanksgiving outlook
- Weather Blog: Thanksgiving weather history
- Weather Blog: Thanksgiving week travel concerns
- Weather Blog: Holiday travel
- Weather Blog: Fall weather summary
- Weather Blog: 2019 Weather Stats
- Weather blog: Second snowiest Halloween
- Weather blog: Snow arrives Monday
- Weather Blog: High Wind Warning
- WEATHER BLOG: Saturday night sunset