If you thought the end of this week was too cold for you, I don't have good news.
A cold front moves through Sunday night, which will be followed by a blast of Arctic air.
Snow showers will begin Sunday night and continue through Tuesday.
This is going to be our first accumulating snow of the season.
We're expecting 1 to 3 inches to fall area wide, with higher totals possible in areas where lake effect snow belts set up.
We typically don't see our first snow totals over an inch until December 2nd.
It's enough to cause a headache for everyone.
It will be important to leave extra time and distance between you and the car in front of you on your Monday morning commute.
Also, don't drive too fast for conditions because roads will be slick and potentially snow covered.
If you want more forecast information, head over to the weather page.
- Weather blog: Snow arrives Monday
- Weather Blog: Holiday travel
- Weather blog: Record snow in Fort Wayne
- Weather Blog: Heavy Snow Friday Night
- Weather Blog: Thanksgiving weather history
- Weather Blog: Fall weather summary
- Weather Blog: 2019 Weather Stats
- Weather blog: Second snowiest Halloween
- Weather Blog: early Thanksgiving outlook
- Weather Blog: High Wind Warning