FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) — For the second day in a row, we’ve broken another record.
Today, we broke the record for the coldest high temperature.
The observed high temperature for Tuesday was 25 degrees.
This beats the previous record of 27 degrees set on Nov. 12, 1920.
We'll have more information tonight on FOX 55 News First at 10.
You can find more forecast information over on the weather page.
- Weather blog: Record cold high temperature broken
- Weather Blog: Record low broken for November 13
- Weather Blog: High Wind Warning
- Weather blog: Cold Friday night football games
- Weather Blog: Cold at regional championship games
- Weather blog: Record snow in Fort Wayne
- Weather Blog: Thanksgiving weather history
- Weather Blog: Fall weather summary
- Weather blog: Second snowiest Halloween
- Weather blog: Snow arrives Monday