FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) — A High Wind Warning will be in effect for everyone Wednesday morning.
It will last until 9 p.m. Wednesday.
We'll see sustained southwest winds ranging from 30 to 40 mph, with gusts reaching up to 60 mph.
Damage to trees and power lines is possible, which may result in scattered power outages.
Driving will be difficult, especially for semis and tall vehicles.
If you're traveling for Thanksgiving on Wednesday, the high winds will likely effect all vehicles, especially on north-south roads.
If you want more forecast information, head over to our weather page.
- Weather Blog: High Wind Warning
- Weather Blog: Holiday travel
- Weather Blog: Thanksgiving weather history
- Weather Blog: Fall weather summary
- Weather Blog: 2019 Weather Stats
- Weather blog: Record cold high temperature broken
- Weather blog: Second snowiest Halloween
- Weather blog: Snow arrives Monday
- Weather Blog: early Thanksgiving outlook
- WEATHER BLOG: Saturday night sunset