FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - It certainly looked like a winter wonderland Monday morning but the snow didn’t stick around long.
Out of three different weather systems, Fort Wayne has only received 1.9” of snow for the month of March.
That’s roughly 1.6” below normal for the month.
Believe it or not, Fort Wayne has only seen 25.0” of snowfall since July 1, 2019.
Most of that piled up in November and February.
On average, the area usually receives 31.9” so that means we are 6.9” below average for the season.
Fort Wayne has surpassed last years’ snowfall total-to-date of 23.2”
- Weather Blog: Below Average Snowfall
- Weather Blog: Holiday travel
- Weather Blog: Flood safety
- Weather Blog: Derecho
- Weather Blog: Tornado Safety
- Weather Blog: Lightning safety
- Weather Blog: Thanksgiving weather history
- Weather Blog: Fall weather summary
- Weather Blog: 2019 Weather Stats
- Weather blog: Second snowiest Halloween