WATERLOO, Ind. (WFFT) - A Waterloo teenager was arrested, and another was hurt after a stabbing.
The stabbing happened around 5 p.m. Monday in the 300 block of north Washington Street.
The Indiana State Police said Dakota J. Speak, 18, and Douglas B. Brown, 18, were arguing in the middle of the street.
Police said it's not clear what exactly happened, but Speak is accused of stabbing Brown with a knife.
Speak stayed at the scene when Waterloo Marshals arrived and was taken to the DeKalb County Jail where he is held without bond.
Brown was taken to a hospital in Fort Wayne, his condition wasn't immediately known.
- Waterloo teen arrested in stabbing Monday
- Waterloo launches crowd funding for Waterloo Memorial Park
- Waterloo man dead after crash
- Waterloo exploring community center possibility
- City of Waterloo working towards new developments
- Development plans move forward in Butler, Waterloo
- One dead, one hurt in Waterloo crash
- Waterloo buying block to spark new development
- Waterloo breaks ground on new Veterans Park
- Arrest made in stabbing death