Photo Gallery 1 Images
WATERLOO, Ind. (WFFT) - Waterloo Fire Department is celebrating 150 years of service to the community.
Firefighters young and old took a trip down memory lane Saturday reflecting on the history of the Waterloo Fire Department.
The community came out as well for some fun.
There were activities like a waterball tournament, food, and a fire demonstration.
The fire chief said it’s always great to connect with the community this way.
"It is great to have community support of being here the 150 years we have. Hopefully, It will be here for another 150. It's a great time. We've met several past firefighters that I didn't know were firefighters from years ago," Fire Chief Kirby Hobbs said.
- Waterloo Fire Department celebrates 150 years in service
- Waterloo still planning holiday celebration despite holiday train changes
- Waterloo launches crowd funding for Waterloo Memorial Park
- Waterloo man dead after crash
- Waterloo exploring community center possibility
- City of Waterloo working towards new developments
- Development plans move forward in Butler, Waterloo
- Waterloo teen arrested in stabbing Monday
- One dead, one hurt in Waterloo crash
- Waterloo buying block to spark new development