FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT)- Drivers are asked to avoid East Pettit Avenue between South Calhoun and Lafayette Street.
The area is closed while crews repair a 16-inch water main break.
It is unclear how long the road will be closed.
Access to Southgate Plaza is still available from South Calhoun.
- Crews work to repair water main break on East Pettit
- Crews work on water main break
- Construction crew causes water main break
- City repairs three water main breaks on North Clinton Street
- Taylor Street closing due to water main repair
- Water main break on North Clinton causes traffic delays
- Water main break restricts traffic on Washington Blvd.
- Water main break causing lane restriction, closure of Science Central
- Water main break delays traffic on Jefferson Blvd.
- City Utilities proposes water rate hikes to pay for water main repairs