FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT)- Crews are working to repair a water main break on Washington Blvd. between Van Buren and Jackson.
The break comes as Fort Wayne is still affected by frigid wind chills. Repair crews had to close one lane of traffic on Washington.
If you see a main break, call 311.
- Water main break restricts traffic on Washington Blvd.
- Water main break delays traffic on Jefferson Blvd.
- Water main break causing lane restriction, closure of Science Central
- Water main break on North Clinton causes traffic delays
- Construction crew causes water main break
- Crews work on water main break
- Lane restrictions on State Blvd. to begin Wednesday
- Crews work to repair water main break on East Pettit
- City repairs three water main breaks on North Clinton Street
- City Utilities is replacing vulnerable water mains