Fort Wayne, Ind. -- Motorists should avoid northbound North Clinton Street today. A water main break has closed the two northbound lanes between 3500-3600 blocks of North Clinton Street.
The area is just south of the Coldwater/Clinton split. It’s expected repairs will last into the evening hours.
- Water main break on North Clinton causes traffic delays
- City repairs three water main breaks on North Clinton Street
- Water main break restricts traffic on Washington Blvd.
- Construction crew causes water main break
- Crews work on water main break
- Crews work to repair water main break on East Pettit
- City Utilities is replacing vulnerable water mains
- Mayor Henry joins business leaders for ground breaking of new water main
- Taylor Street closing due to water main repair
- City Utilities proposes water rate hikes to pay for water main repairs