A city spokesman for Fort Wayne says the repair on the water main break is expected to continue through the early evening. The break is on a 1925, 8" cast iron pipe.
Until repairs are complete, two travel lanes will remain closed on Clinton Street between Jacobs Street to just south of Science Central.
FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - City Utility crews are working to repair an 8" water main break on Clinton Street, near Elizabeth Street.
During the repair, Clinton Street is restricted to one travel lane, the east side lane, between Jacobs Street to just south of Science Central.
Science Central has closed until further notice. The water main break has caused their restrooms in the building to no longer be functional.
For updates on when Science Central will reopen, visit their website.
- Water main break causing lane restriction, closure of Science Central
- Construction crew causes water main break
- Water main break restricts traffic on Washington Blvd.
- Water main break on North Clinton causes traffic delays
- Lane closures and restrictions to expect in Fort Wayne
- Crews work on water main break
- Crews work to repair water main break on East Pettit
- City repairs three water main breaks on North Clinton Street
- Water main break delays traffic on Jefferson Blvd.
- Science Central hosts Countdown to Noon