WOLCOTTVILLE, Ind. (WFFT)- People in Wolcottville can drink their tap water again.
The water boil advisory is now lifted.
The advisory was issued after a large fire downtown over the weekend emptying the town's water tower.
Firefighters had to drain the tower below acceptable levels running the risk of the water not being safe to drink.
As of Wednesday morning the water is okay.
- Water boil advisory canceled for Wolcottville
- Water issues affect Wolcottville fire
- Warren under boil advisory
- Bank robbery reported in Wolcottville
- Boil advisory for Monroeville lifted
- Boil water advisory issued for parts of Fort Wayne
- Wolcottville residents finding some relief after flood and sewer shut down
- Amber Alert canceled
- State Police cancel Silver Alert
- SolFest cancelled for this year