AUBURN, Ind. (WFFT) - Concerned Citizens of DeKalb County is creating a political action committee.
Wednesday, FOX 55 reported a Steuben County man is accusing the watchdog group Concerned Citizens of DeKalb County of campaign finance violations.
CCDC said it created the PAC for issues that appear on ballots such as the DeKalb Central facility upgrade referendum.
The DeKalb County Clerk will hold a public hearing about the complaint at 2 p.m. March 21 in the DeKalb County Courthouse.
- Watchdog group creates PAC for ballot issues
- Allen County Election Board trying to correct absentee ballot issue
- Indiana group to create app to teach doctors about opioids
- Development group wants Northeast Indiana to create marketing brand
- DeKalb County creating Veterans Court
- Mega Millions creating lines in Fort Wayne
- Overnight snow creates trouble during morning commute
- IRS hit by shutdown, creating taxpayer headaches
- Man creates 7-foot eagle out of snow
- Manchester Community Schools referendum for school safety on ballot