AUBURN, Ind. (WFFT) - Concerned Citizens of DeKalb County is creating a political action committee.
Wednesday, FOX 55 reported a Steuben County man is accusing the watchdog group Concerned Citizens of DeKalb County of campaign finance violations.
CCDC said it created the PAC for issues that appear on ballots such as the DeKalb Central facility upgrade referendum.
The DeKalb County Clerk will hold a public hearing about the complaint at 2 p.m. March 21 in the DeKalb County Courthouse.
- Watchdog group creates PAC for ballot issues
- Allen County Election Board trying to correct absentee ballot issue
- Indiana group to create app to teach doctors about opioids
- Development group wants Northeast Indiana to create marketing brand
- Watchdog seeks suspension of Indiana AG Hill's law license
- DeKalb County creating Veterans Court
- Treasury watchdog will review decision to delay Harriet Tubman $20 bill
- EPA 'exceeds' goals on cutting back environmental regulations, according to internal watchdog
- DOJ watchdog says James Comey broke FBI policy by keeping, leaking Trump meeting memos
- Congressional watchdog reviewing Trump administration's freeze of Ukraine aid