HUNTINGTON, Ind. (WFFT) — Police are searching for two people they say are have stolen items from a local game store in Huntington last week.
The Huntington Police Department is searching for two people that stole items from The Collectors Box in downtown Huntington on Feb. 17.
SIGN UP FOR BREAKING NEWS ALERTS
The Collectors Box theft suspect 1
The owner of The Collectors Box, Todd Nightenhelser, says the two people seen in the surveillance footage are "on other big box watch lists and have been involved in thefts in all surrounding game stores."
Nightenhelser says there is a reward for information that will result in the arrest of these people, and even more if they get the items back that were stolen recovered and even more if we can get the entire fence ring.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Crime Stoppers of Huntington County at (260) 356-8316.
- Watch: Huntington police searching for Collectors Box thieves
- Huntington Police investigate shooting
- Police seek department stores thieves
- Parkview Huntington expanding
- Huntington North principal resigns
- Huntington City Police Department planning new building
- Huntington Police break ground for new facility
- Police investigate officer-involved shooting in Huntington
- Huntington man arrested after standoff with police
- Indiana State Police investigating deadly police-involved shooting in Huntington