FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - Washington Center Road was shut down for several hours Sunday night.
Police said a woman driving a pick-up truck crashed into a utility pole west of Coldwater Road just before 9 p.m., snapping the pole.
The woman was taken to a hospital with minor injuries.
Indiana Michigan Power arrived just before 10 p.m. to replace the pole.
The pole had several power lines connected to it, including lines across the street.
Power had to be shut off to nearby businesses as crews replaced the pole.
It's not clear how long repairs will take.
- Washington Center Road shut down after crash
- Drivers prepare for Washington Center Road closure
- Washington Center Road to reopen with some changes
- Washington Center Road to close for bridge replacement
- Washington Township crash leads to one arrest
- Motorcyclist hurt in crash, shutting down Clinton Street
- Road to new corrections center on schedule
- Runaway barges smash into Oklahoma dam after officials order evacuations and shut down roads
- Hillville Road crash kills driver, injures passenger
- Crash on Lima Road involves FWPD cruiser