URBANA, Ind. (WFFT) -- A 22-year-old man died Tuesday after authorities say his vehicle crossed the center line and struck a tractor-trailer.
The crash happened about 1:20 p.m. near the 5000 block of State Road 13.
Kosciusko County Sheriff's deputies say 22-year-old Robert M. Porter of Warsaw was driving a Chevrolet Suburban north when the SUV crossed the center line for an unknown reason.
Deputies say the Suburban struck a 2000 Peterbilt semi.
Porter was pronounced dead at the scene.
The truck driver, a 65-year-old man from New Paris, was not injured in the crash.
- Warsaw man killed in Kosciusko County crash with semi
- Warsaw woman critically injured in crash with semi
- Semi carrying ethanol catches fire in Kosciusko County
- EF-1 tornado hits Warsaw
- Man airlifted in critical condition after Kosciusko County crash
- 3 vehicle crash in Kosciusko County injures man and horse
- Bourbon man dies after head-on crash in Kosciusko County
- Flooding hits Kosciusko residents
- Warsaw man dies after hitting school bus
- Man shot near Creighton and Warsaw