A Warsaw man is dead after colliding with a school bus Thursday afternoon in Warsaw.
According to Kosciusko County officials, Michael S. Goble, age 25 of Warsaw, Indiana died at Lutheran Hospital in Fort Wayne after being airlifted from the scene of the crash.
Shortly after 4:00 p.m., police say Goble collided with a stopped Warsaw Community School Bus on State Road 15. The bus was stopped to make a turn onto Clearwater Drive. Paramedics found Goble unresponsive and pinned in the 2002 Dodge Neon he was driving.
The bus driver and the 32 students on the bus were not hurt.
- Warsaw man dies after hitting school bus
- EF-1 tornado hits Warsaw
- Man shot near Creighton and Warsaw
- Warsaw Community Schools bring History to life for 4th graders
- Stabbing suspect charged with murder, Warsaw residents react
- New Warsaw fire station is ready to be built
- Warsaw woman critically injured in crash with semi
- Indiana State Police investigating Warsaw officer-involved shooting
- Boy struck and killed by car in Warsaw
- Car crosses center line, hits FWCS school bus