FORT WAYNE, Ind., (WFFT) – Walmart is inviting customers in the Fort Wayne area to Walmart Wellness Day, where they can get free health services and resources, including information on better heart health.
The event will be Saturday, Sept. 21, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at more than 4,600 Walmart stores across the country.
Customers who attend the event can also expect:
• Free Health Screenings: Total Cholesterol, Glucose, Blood Pressure, BMI and Vision (locations with a vision center)
• Low-cost Flu Shots and Immunizations
• Opportunity to speak with a local pharmacist
• Wellness demos
Since its first Walmart Wellness event in 2014, Walmart has provided more than 4 million free screenings across the country.
Walmart says these screenings have helped customers discover underlying issues like high blood pressure and diabetes that they now can manage – and in some cases, these screenings have saved customers’ lives.
For more information, please visit www.walmart.com/walmartwellness or visit your local Walmart pharmacy.
- Walmart offering free heart health event at Fort Wayne locations
- IU Health announces opening date for Fort Wayne location
- Metro Diner location in Fort Wayne closes
- International Business College closing Fort Wayne location
- Tucanos Brazilian Grill closes Fort Wayne location
- Event highlights Black entrepreneurship in Fort Wayne
- Fort Wayne Airport hosting Real ID event
- Free tax preparation available in Fort Wayne
- IU Health opens Fort Wayne office Wednesday
- IU Health planning Fort Wayne expansion