AUBURN, Ind. (WFFT) — Walmart is hiring 45 full-time associates, including order fillers and RSR-Lift drivers, to support its Auburn distribution center with a job fair Friday.
The company is looking to fill the positions to support its growing business.
“Distribution centers are a great place to start a career at Walmart, “said Kourtney Kinsey, General Manager of the Walmart Distribution Center 6074. In fact, that’s where our CEO first got his start, loading trucks. We’re proud to offer great jobs with great benefits to residents in the surrounding areas.”
The Auburn distribution center serves 132 Walmart stores and clubs throughout the region, the company said.
Wages for full-time hourly associates start at $17.30 per hour and can reach more than $18.58 an hour based on work area, shift and schedule.
All positions are considered full time; qualifying for benefits, including medical, vision and dental insurance, 401(k) matching, paid time off, a quarterly incentive program and access to a college degree for $1 a day.
Benefits of working for Walmart include competitive pay, great benefits, predictable scheduling and contemporary, well-maintained equipment.
Hiring event details:
Interested applicants are invited to attend a hiring event on Nov. 22 from 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. at 1729 State Road 8, Auburn, IN.
Attendees will learn details on Walmart’s jobs available, benefits, the application process and have an opportunity to meet one on one with the management team.
Applicants can also apply for roles online.
- Walmart adding 45 jobs to Auburn Distribution Center
- Call center adding 500 new jobs
- Brotherhood Mutual expanding, adding jobs
- SCAN distributes Easter baskets
- Avancez, Kroger adding jobs to NE Indiana
- Walmart milk plant opens in Fort Wayne, brings 300 jobs
- Sweetwater adding new facility and jobs to US 30 location
- Paper straw company opening new plant, adding jobs
- Hiring surged in December, employers added 312,000 jobs
- US hiring slows. Economy added 130,000 jobs in August