FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT)- Addison Agen has been hard at work at Sweetwater Sound to put together her new album.
Since her work on "The Voice," the 16-year-old singer and songwriter has been working with a team of Sweetwater employees on a ten song collection written by Agen and other artists.
Agen said she doesn't have a lot of free time lately, but she wouldn't want to be doing anything else.
After her album is finished she said she would like to share her music with the world through tours and local performances.
"These guys working here are just phenomenal. They have the greatest resumes and they've traveled and toured with phenomenal bands and worked their butts off to get to where they are. And they are all employees of Sweetwater and that's why they all work so well together. It's a great team effort that they all have, and walking into that, being a new person, they just welcome you," Agen said of her team at Sweetwater.
Agen expects her album to be finished by late spring.
- WFFT sits down with Addison Agen
- Relay for Life event features Addison Agen
- Murder Victim's Friend Talks to WFFT
- Aunt of 2 shooting victims speaks to WFFT
- Less sitting, more moving tied to living longer
- Son of man in officer-involved shooting investigation speaks to WFFT
- Young voters usually sit out the midterms. There are signs 2018 could be different.
- 'Avengers: Endgame' promises to be a very long sit
- 3 men invited a widow to sit with them when they saw her eating alone. Their Facebook post went viral.