NORTH MANCHESTER, Ind. (WFFT) - Voters overwhelming rejected a capital improvement referendum for Manchester Community Schools.
The district planned for a fieldhouse between the junior high and high school to help keep the kids safe. Right now they walk across the current parking lot daily.
Other security upgrades at the other schools were also included. That referendum failed with 80% of voters against it.
- Voters reject Manchester Community Schools referendum
- Manchester Community Schools referendum draws opposition
- Manchester Community Schools referendum for school safety on ballot
- Manchester Community Schools taking step back after referendum fails
- Voters approve all school referendums
- Voters to decide on Hamilton Community Schools referendum
- Hamilton Community Schools trying one more referendum
- Hamilton Community Schools to ask taxpayers for new referendum
- Manchester University announces expansion
- Wa-Nee Community Schools asking voters for security upgrades