FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - The Allen County Jail has a new video visitation service.
Allen County Sheriff David Gladieux says this will allow inmates to have more frequent contact with friends and family.
There are two options set up in Allen County.
One allows visitors to see inmates from their home similar to Skype.
There are also stations set up at the jail for those who don't have home internet.
- Video visitation now an option at Allen County Jail
- Allen County Jail now using video visitation
- Allen County Jail opens dental office for inmates
- Allen County Jail overcrowded, Sheriff fears numbers will increase
- Hazmat situation reported at the Allen County Jail
- East Allen County Schools hiring
- Allen County Fair begins Tuesday
- Allen County Judge Levine retiring
- Allen County commissioners host "County Night Out"
- Pilot program aims to lower number of unconvicted in Allen County Jail