FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT)- Police have released the identities of a woman and a teenage girl who were shot early Wednesday morning in the 4600 block of Spatz Avenue.
Courtney Madison, 40, was shot allegedly by her ex-boyfriend Wednesday morning. She remains in the hospital in critical condition. Kiara Jones, 18, was also found with gunshot wounds. She was initially listed in serious condition, but was upgraded to stable.
Raymond Demby, 51, remains in the Allen County Jail after allegedly breaking into Madison's house, and shooting her and Jones. Demby stole Madison's car, and led police on a short pursuit, before crashing in the 1400 block of Harrison Street.
A gun was found in the car with Demby, and is currently being processed.
- Victims in Spatz Avenue double shooting identified
- Suspect arrested in Spatz Avenue double shooting, neighbors react
- Two hurt in Spatz Avenue shooting
- Bowser Avenue shooting victims identified
- Runnion Avenue shooting victim identified
- Central Avenue shooting victim identified
- Senate Avenue shooting victim identified
- Shooting victim identified
- Coroner identifies shooting victim
- Kroger shooting victim identified