FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT)- The two victims from Friday's shooting on Creighton Avenue have been identified as 35 year-old Michael A. Paige Jr. of Fort Wayne, and 28 year- old Frank E. Paige of Fort Wayne.
Both people were listed in critical condition after a shooting at a southeast side restaurant Friday morning.
Police responded around 9:15 a.m. to Link’s Wonderland at 1711 E. Creighton Ave.
When they arrived, they found one victim inside the restaurant and another in the parking lot. Both were taken to a local hospital in critical condition.
Investigators believe the shooting started inside. Witnesses described the suspect as a black man. Police are not sure what led to the shooting.
Link’s employees would not comment on what happened but said they will release a statement at a later date.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police at 427-1222.
- Victims identified in Creighton Ave shooting
- Creighton Avenue shooting has neighborhood in fear
- Shooting victim identified
- Coroner identifies shooting victim
- Kroger shooting victim identified
- Northcrest Drive shooting victim identified
- Bowser Avenue shooting victims identified
- Man shot near Creighton and Warsaw
- Shooting death ruled a homicide; victim identified
- Suspect arrested in fatal shooting, victim identified