FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - Police identified the two people involved in a deadly crash Tuesday evening.
The Allen County Coroner's Office said Cornelius Key Jr. died at the scene.
Police said he was stopped at a traffic light on Washington Boulevard at Harmar Street when a car driven by Donald Stump, 24, rear-ended him. Officers said Stump was speeding and was possibly drunk at the time of the crash.
Stump was last listed in serious condition.
Charges against Stump are pending.
- Victim in deadly crash has been identified
- Victim identified in deadly U.S. 33 crash
- Victims in deadly plane crash identified as firefighters
- One victim in deadly house fire identified
- Victims of toll road crash identified
- Coroner identifies victims of weekend motorcycle crash
- Shooting victim identified
- Coroner identifies shooting victim
- Ligonier homicide victims identified
- Kroger shooting victim identified